Saturday, April 11, 2015
Welcome to My Blog!
Hello readers! Thank you for coming to my weeny little blog, videotosh.blogspot.com. I'm Andrea, a 25-year old Filipina nurse and a writer by heart. Like most of you, I love watching Youtube videos and watching TV shows as well if I have the time. I prefer beauty gurus and channels of those individuals who exude a lot of confidence, those who inspire others to make a better person out of themselves.
I have been blogging for so long but I tend to start out a good blog with a few posts and just leave them to rot so I never truly realized the value and heartwarming rewards of blogging. I haven't Googled this niche yet but I sat doing my needlework one night and came up with the idea of blogging about my views on videos by Youtube gurus and TV shows and commercials too. I'm a big fan of today's film and media and since I have a thing for sizing up and reviewing Youtube videos, TV shows, and commercials, I figured it would be really nice to take them for a blogging niche.
Everything that I'm going to post would be from my own point of view, and I apologize in advance if some of my views may repel you as I keep on reviewing and posting about the videos and shows that I've watched. in the long run, I wish you'll have a good time whenever you visit my blog and see you again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment